- How long does it take to receive affiliate credentials?
- How can I know members are registered via my source?
- Can I register more than one website under a single affiliate account?
- Do you accept affiliates without websites?
- What payment methods do Crickex affiliate program support?
- What is the minimum payout of the revenue share?
- Is there a negative carryover?
- How can I increase my revenue share percentage?
- Are there any charges on the affiliate’s withdrawal?
- How many withdrawals can I make from my affiliate account?
- When will I receive the payout to my bank account for the affiliate revenue share?
Affiliate signup form submitted will be reviewed within 3 business days. After approval, you will be able to login with your username and password set at the time of submitting the signup form.
Crickex affiliate account will provide a marketing tool to create your unique tracking link. Any traffic signed up from this link will be accounted for under your downline.
Yes, you can create a unique tracking link according to source from your affiliate account via marketing tool.
Each signup form submitted will be reviewed for this case. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details on your member sources.
All revenue share earned by the affiliate will be transferred to their Indian bank account.
Minimum payout for the affiliate’s revenue share is INR 1,000. Any amount less than this will be transferred and added to next month’s revenue share.
Negative carryover is applied if the affiliate’s revenue from a member is negative i.e. member win. In this case, negative revenue will be carried forward and settled with next month's revenue.
Revenue share percentage varies according to the revenue generated from the affiliate’s members. The highest revenue share percentage provided is up to 30%.
The affiliates will be charged 5% of earned revenue share as a platform payment fee.
Affiliate withdrawal is only one time a month. Withdrawal can be done once monthly settlement is over.
All payments of revenue share will be transferred to the affiliate’s bank account within the 5th of each month.